I´ve
lost track, oh no! Oh well, in any case, I know that I have had three
months in the mission now, and that is just crazy! I´m already a sixth
of the way through!!! It really just blows my mind.
I can´t decide if it feels like forever or no time at all...
The mission is weird like that. Despite all of the scheduling and
watching the clock time really doesn´t make sense.
Whelp, I got ten minutes to write this baby because I was busy replying to emails, so here we go...
Wow, now I can´t think of what to write... Well, Lourdes is
progressing pretty well, she came to church and it was good because her
baby (Pia!) was calm basically the whole time, so that was good. One
more attendence and she can get baptised! Yay!
We met a family the other day, and oh wow, the way they just
leaned forward while we told them about the first vision just reminded
me of how much of a miracle the restoration is.
I really don´t have much in specific to share, so I think I´ll just open it up to... A Q&A session!
So go on now, send me questions and I shall endevour to answer them next week! Love you all! Chao!
No comments:
Post a Comment